Monday, February 25, 2019

Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument Essay

The institution I last worked with is an IT/ITES partnership, which is one of the double-quick growing fortune 500 companies. The organization has a balanced show up structure however there is a little dominance towards The trade. As per my experience I butt joint say that the reason for this is that the organization is relatively young and striving to compete with the best in the industry.This requires leading to be competitive and to an extent demanding. Also the employees ar dedicated towards the companys vision and hence strive to achieve the goals and targets set for them. cultivation Strong. People are focused on innovating and brainstorming towards ideas that the management can implement and improve their processes. The company is people oriented which in overthrow creates a high commitment level from the employees.The organization has leaders who are efficient and ensure smooth running of the company. The company is sensitive towards the clients and customers and goes an wasted mile to deliver better than the expectations. This is the reason for them to be able to hold off customers and get new businesses. Another fact that I am certain of is that the organization has not till date fired any employee unless in extreme ethical sensitive issues.An example of people being wanted and everyone considered equal is that when I joined the company as a fresher some of my friends who ad joined along with me sent a broadcast to the CEO regarding a certain issue and got a reply from him with the natural action that would be taken. Since mostly the organizational structure is balanced out there is not much discrepancy. I would however like the company bring low its dominance in the Market style and according to me that will kick the bucket with time. Yes there is a cultural congruence and that is mainly because the companys culture was same as my expectation.

No comments:

Post a Comment